Please come along to one of our welcome events to meet our friendly team and observe our school in action.
- Friday 18th October at 9:15am
- Thursday 7th November at 9:15am
- Thursday 14th November at 2:00pm
Tours take place at 204 Acre Rd, KT2 6EU
Booking not necessary but helpful. Please call 0203 108 0360
Welcome to Kingston Community School
A very warm welcome to Kingston Community School
Thank you for visiting Kingston Community School website, part of the Chapel St family of schools.
Kingston Community School is a new school which opened in September 2015. Each year the school will increase its age range, adding an additional year group until it is an all through primary school in 2021.
The school is currently situated at our temporary site on Acre Road. In 2020 we will move into our newly built premises in Norbiton. Our school will boast state of the art technology in a modern, purpose built school. The school will be an urban design with a basement sports hall and an outside play deck. With a fully qualified staff team, we are excited by the opportunity to provide a relevant, irresistible curriculum which promotes a love of learning and secures the highest standard for every child.
At Kingston Community School, we believe in working with the local community to ensure our school is a place of Grace, Love and Fellowship. This ethos is embedded within our vision, values and aims. If you are looking for a reception school place please do come and visit our school where you will receive a warm welcome from our staff and children.
As a parent myself, I know that choosing the right school for your child is a very important decision. So, with that in mind, we’ve written this website to tell you a little bit about who we are, invite you to come and have a look around our school and meet our wonderful pupils and staff. By visiting Kingston Community School, you will be able to observe our lovely school for yourself and see our ethos in action.
Visits to the school are always welcomed and we look forward to meeting you!
KCS’s Ethos and Values
Chapel St schools are founded on the principles of grace, love and fellowship. We create inclusive learning communities where each individual is respected and valued.
Chapel St schools share a broad, generous and inclusive Christian ethos. We welcome children and families from all faiths and none, inviting everyone to work together towards the good of the whole community.
- Grace: Recognising and investing in the value and potential of each pupil through personalised teaching and nurturing support, enabling pupils to enjoy and apply their learning to real life.
- Love: The creation of a culture of inclusion, acceptance, reconciliation, hope and freedom for each pupil and their communities.
- Fellowship: Serving people of all faiths and none, providing a supportive, collaborative community that benefits and positively engages pupils, parents/carers and family members in the life and community of the school.