Spending and Funding.
PE and Sport Premium Plan
As a state-funded school we have received funding for our school sports grant this year.
For details on how we use this, please click the relevant buttons below.
Pupil Premium Funding
What is Pupil Premium Funding?
The pupil premium grant gives schools extra funding to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils from Reception to Year 11. This funding is for children from low-income families who are eligible for free school meals, looked-after children and those from families with parents in the Armed Forces.
How do we spend Pupil Premium Funding?
We use this funding to provide additional support for our pupils in order to raise achievement and improve outcomes. We used funding for additional resources including
- additional staffing in the classroom to ensure a smaller adult to child ratio
- additional specialist support and learning resources
- resources to support family learning and family support opportunities
This additional support has impacted the progress of the children who are eligible for Pupil Premium.
How can I apply?
Simply pop into the school office and collect a registration form.
What will happen next?
If your child is eligible for the scheme we will let you know how we are going to spend the money to support them in the classroom and with additional enrichment learning activities. For example:
- Paying for Additional Learning Support resources
- Paying for Additional Learning Support staffing
- Payment to attend after school club
- Payment to attend holiday clubs
- Subsidising the cost of school uniform
- Subsidising the cost of school trips
Free School Meals
All children in Early Years –Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are currently eligible for Free School Meals under the current government meals scheme. However if your child is eligible for the pupil premium grant they will continue to be eligible for free healthy, nutritional school meals free of charge up until they reach Year 6 (however please note eligibility will be checked on a yearly basis).