Castles Comparing Elizabeth I and Queen Victoria Comparing Elizabeth I and Queen Victoria Healthy Eating and Living Powerpoint Knowledge organiser-Kings and Queens Monarchs Fact File Parts of a Castle Plants and flowers hunt sheet Significant British Monarchs The Frog Prince – Story Powerpoint The lifecycle of a flowering plant Year 1-School closure interactive learning links
Bunny-Envelope-Craft-Instructions Egg-Box-Bunny-Craft-Instructions Egg-Box-Chick-Craft-Instructions Egg-Printing-Craft-Instructions Egg-Window-Decoration-Craft-Instructions Felt-Bunny-Bag-Craft-Instructions Felt-Easter-Baskets-Craft-Instructions Handprint-Chicken-With-Chicks-Craft-Instructions Paper-Plate-Easter-Basket-Craft-Instructions Paper-Plate-Peek-A-Boo-Bunny-Craft-Instructions Pom-Pom-Animals-Craft-Instructions Split-Pin-Chick-in-Egg-Craft-Instructions Woollen-Bunny-Card-Craft-Instructions Woven-Paper-Egg-Craft-Instructions
**NEW HOMEWORK GRID** Spring 2 2020:
For more detailed information on what will be happening over the half term
This weeks Learning Snapshot: Year 1 snapshot 13.03.20
PE day is a Thursday. Please make sure your child has their PE-kit in school on this day. The PE kit can be kept in school over the half term or taken home if you wish to wash it. Please ensure that your child’s school uniform and PE kit are clearly labelled with their name. Earrings should be removed at home before coming to school or will be covered with tape for health and safety reasons.
New: Now that the weather is getting colder, please supply your child with black jogging trousers rather than shorts.
Water Bottles– Please provide your child with a named and full water bottle which they should bring to school daily. There is water available for refills as needed
To find out more about the teaching and learning approaches and expectations in Year 1 please click this link to the KS1 home/school pack. Our home school agreement and information about behaviour management are also included in this document. Click here to download this file
Please read with your child every night, no matter what level they are working at. Once you have read with your child, please sign and comment in the reading record. Then we will know when it is reading to be changed. Please ensure your child brings their reading book and record to school daily so that books can be changed as often as possible and children can be heard read by adults in school on a regular basis.
- Autumn Term Maths Information for parents Click here to download this file
- Weekly maths homework will consolidate the learning from the week.
- Please ensure your child completes their homework and returns their folder to school by the following Wednesday.
Supporting your child at home:
- Handwriting: Handwriting Practice
- Reading: https://www.oxfordowl.co.uk/
- Phonics and spelling: http://www.phonicsplay.co.uk
- Phonics and spelling: https://www.phonicsbloom.com/
- Phonics and spelling: http://www.ictgames.com/hybrid.html (DJ cow)
- Maths: www.nrich.maths.org
- Fun learning games: www.topmarks.co.uk
- Computing: https://www.purplemash.com/sch/Kingstoncommunity
- Jigsaw PSHE: https://jigsawpshe.com/resource/Information-for-parents-and-carers-leaflet.pdf